March 20, 2019
Every Game of Thrones Whisky Review
We review every Game of Thrones whisky. If you're a GoT fan, you've got to know about the whiskey for your favourite house.
The full list of Game of Thrones single malt Scotch whiskies and their corresponding house:
- House Stark: Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost (£48)
- House Tully: Singleton of Glendullan Select (£38)
- House Targaryen: Cardhu Gold Reserve, (£48)
- House Lannister: Lagavulin 9 Year Old, (£65)
- The Night’s Watch: Oban Bay Reserve, (£65)
- House Greyjoy: Talisker Select Reserve, (£48)
- House Baratheon: Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old, (£38)
- House Tyrell: Clynelish Reserve, (£48)
- And, if you haven't tried it, you should check out White Walker by Johnnie Walker.
You can watch our review of the full line up here: