One of our favourite writers has released the latest edition of his annual must-read. Ingvar Ronde's Malt Whisky Yearbook 2022 is the 17th edition in the series, which we look forward to every Autumn.
The main part of the book covers an incredible 727 malt whisky distilleries. The distilleries covered are from all over the world, and Ingvar has updated all the facts. A new feature this year is "Trailblazers of Malt Whisky". These features look at some of the pioneers of malt whisky making in countries around the world. There are also guest articles by other whisky writers including Charles MacLean and Ian Wisniewski.
In this jam-packed book you'll find:
- More than 200 tasting notes, including independent bottlings
- A listing of more than 150 of the world´s greatest whisky shops
- The Whisky Year That Was - the most comprehensive summary you´ll find of the news and trends in the industry
- An entire chapter about the world´s leading independent bottlers
- All the latest info on whiskies and websites as well as the latest statistics and figures
- More than 500 colour photos
This is a must-read book. Whether you're a whisky newbie looking to understand the subject more. Or, you're an expert looking to brush up on the latest news and facts. You can buy The Malt Whisky Yearbook 2021 here for £14.95 plus shipping.