In this sponsored post we’re going to take a look at Diageo's Special Release collection for 2019! This year's theme is "Rare by Nature", with eight whiskies inspired by the natural and varied surroundings of each of the whisky distilleries represented.
We had the pleasure of going along to the whisky launch event, where we had the opportunity to try each of this year's new whiskies.
Watch this video to see the line up, including:
- Mortlach 1992, 26 years old, 53.3%
- The Singleton of Glen Ord, 18 years old, 55%
- Talisker 2002, 15 years old, 57.3%
- Cardhu 2004, 14 years old, 55%
- Lagavulin 12 years old, 56.5%
- Dalwhinnie 30 years old, 54.7%
- Pittyvaich 1989, 29 years old, 51.4%
- Cragganmore 2006, 12 years old, 58.4%